Saturday, August 20, 2011

Trip Update!

Hello everyone!

I thought I would have more time to update my blog, but it had been a very busy trip.
But here's some update! ^^

We drove from Ontario to Quebec, to New Brunswick, PEI, and now I'm in Nova Scotia!
It's been a wonderful trip so far!
So many wonderful activities and beautiful views! ^^
I can't wait to share pictures with you all ^^

One of the most wonderful experience for me have to be visiting Green Gables.
I had been a huge fan of "Anne of Green Gables" since I was a little girl.
I read the entire series so many times :)
This story got me into the lifestyle around that period so much.
I love their lifestyle, I love their customs, and on top of all, I love their cloth!
I've watched the movies as well and always envied the actresses, because I can never fit into it >< :P
So finally be able to visit PEI and seeing Green Gables was really a dream come true!
I'm just so glad to have the chance to go. XD

Ok! More updates tomorrow! ^^
Thank you so much for reading!
Good night everyone! <3


Berry






Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment