Monday, August 1, 2011

Nice to meet you from Berry Pinku

Berry Pinku

Hello everyone, my name is Berry Pinku!

I'm the 3rd generation of Pinku! Project and just joined as of today with Cotton Pinku.

Here's a little Q&A to get you know me better ^^

Please look forward to more blog posts from me in the future ^^


=============================================



Q1 Nickname? :
Berry-cha or Berricha (It's both my nickname and my “hello” ^^)

Q2 Catch phrase?:
 べりっちゃ~~ みなさん今日もハッピーですか? (Berricha~~ Are you all happy today?)

Q3 Charming point?:
Peach says my eyes and cheek :P

Q4 Why did you join Pinku! Project?:
I love love love dancing and performing XD

Q5 Your characteristics?:
I like taking care of others, so I really feel like the “older sister” of Pinku! Project ! ^^

Q6 Hobby? :
Dancing, singing, sewing & crafting, reading

Q7 Talent/skill?:
Dancing, baking, Japanese

Q8 Favorite food?:
Chocolate, ice-cream

Q9 Favorite drink?:
Orange Juice, Mugi-cha

Q10 Favorite artist?:
YUI

Q11 Favorite idol?:
Morning Musume, Smileage, Buono!, Nakano Fujo sisters, Fudanjuku

Q12 Favorite song? :
(There are too much to list >

Q13 Favorite TV show? :
Bijogaku

Q14 Favorite magazine?:
Seventeen, non-no

Q15 Favorite season?:
Spring

Q16 Favorite brand?:
I wear any brands, as long as they are cute XD

Q17 Favorite street?:
The street I used to go to school

Q18 Ideal boyfriend-type?:
A very caring and kind person, who understands me and accepts who I am.

Q19 Favorite Pinku! Project member?:
I love all of them!!! But if I had to choose..... Peach Pinku! Because we are so much alike :P

Q20 Favorite school subject?:
Music

Q21 Favorite animal? :
Cat and Dog

Q22 What animal would you be?:
a kitten!

Q23 Wallpaper of your computer? :
It changes every 1-hour. I have wallpapers like: kittens, fruits, flowers, anything cute :P

Q24 Favorite website?;
Pinkly Ever After, Youtube, Hello! Project Official Website :P

Q25 Current interest? :
Dancing, organizing/arranging stage performance 

Q26 Favorite anime?:
Doraemon! It had been my favourite since I was a little kid 

Q27 Favorite Youtuber?:
xxxayu3, 3u10, morningmusumechannel, smileagechannel 

Q28 Your future dream/goal?:
I want to become a stage director for idol concerts ^^ 

Q29 To fans?:
Thank you so much for reading my Q&A! I'm still not really used to talking in front of cameras, so I might look really awkward.... but I will do my best and improve myself! I hope we'll be able to talk soon ^^  

Q30 To Pinku! Project members? :
Thank you so much for giving me a chance to join Pinku! Project! I am so happy that I'm a member of this really awesome team XD And thank you so much for letting me do things I want to do ^^ I hope to have a great great time with you all! I love you all~~~ 


=============================================


Thank you!

Berry

2 comments: