Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Berricha~~ <3

I hope everyone's having/had a great day!

Today I went to the library because it was so hot in my house ><
I wanted to search for some sewing books to get inspired :P
I couldn't really find anything but I read this technique book and it helped a lot!
Cotton and I are planning to make another dress in the near future so... (*^^*)

Both of us never really learnt how to sew properly before,
but we just love making things ^^
All our creations come from trial and error.


Here's the first dress we made together!

Model: Cotton

Model: Cotton

Model: Cotton

Cotton designed it, and I made the pattern and sew the base. 
Cotton finished the ribbons and the massive amount of frills XD
It was so much fun and we really want to create another one ^^

Hope you like the dress~~

Cotton~~ what's our next design like?? :P
(Oh, I should finish my version of the above dress before Cotton gives me her cute angry face XD)


Thank you so much for reading <3

Berry

3 comments:

  1. It looks well finished and for your first try, this is really really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll think about new design soon~~~chu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks really cute! you both need to create more clothes~~

    ReplyDelete