Saturday, August 6, 2011

Morning Musume

Morning Musume is my top idol since I was a very little girl.

Of course I love what people call "the Golden Era" of MM as well

but I actually love the present Morning Musume a LOT ^^

I am so in love with their performance, especially those in recent 2 years.

I think their singing skills, dancing skills, and performance skills went very high around then and it's been improving day and day.

When 9th generation members joined, I was very very worried about the decrease in their overall performance, especially it was after Eri, LinLin, JunJun left.

But oh I was wrong..... 9th gen is so amazing.

Only a few month after joining, they showed an incredible performance.

I am super super touched and thrilled!

They are my super idol, and my ultimate goal ^^

I want to be able to perform like them someday!





Here's some videos from the most recent MM concert, after 9th gen joined.


1. Fantasy ga Hajimaru





2. Moolight night ~ Tsukiyo no ban dayo ~





3. I'm Lucky Girl





They are just so amazing and awesome!

Hope you will enjoy too!



Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment