Thursday, August 4, 2011

Morning Pinku ^^

Good morning everyone~~

Well... though it's almost noon now :P
I had my mom's walnut cake for breakfast ^^
It was so good! Thank you mom ^^

I was actually the one who started baking in my family.
I was really interested, so my dad asked one of his co-worker's wife to teach me.
That was when I was in Grade. 4 I believe...
I just loved the process a lot and had been baking since then.

Of course I failed so many times :P
I still remember the first sponge cake I tried to bake for Christmas.
I couldn't mix it too well cause we didn't have a electronic mixer back then.

Something like this.


Photo Credit: Here


And also the oven's temperature wasn't right.
So when I took it out the oven it looked fine, but it deflated right away......
from a 10cm sponge cake to a 2cm rubber =.=
But my parents ate it for me, and I was so glad. ^_^

I had been baking for family parties and events, and I just love the smile on everybody's face when they eat my cakes and cookies!
I haven't baked for a while, but my mom started to bake instead of me :P
so we still have fresh made cakes at home ^^

Sponge cake is still really challenging for me, and I haven't able to make the perfect one yet.
But I definitely want to try again and again until someday I can make a perfect one! ^^



Thank you for reading~~

Berry

1 comment:

  1. You had a cake for breakfast??? Wow!! You and Baby are like amazing!!

    ReplyDelete