Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scenic Cave

Hello everyone!

How was your Thanksgiving Weekend?? Did you eat turkey? XD
I had an awesome weekend with my family. (and a sleepover with Cotton ^^)

We went to Scenic Cave on Monday with another family. It was such a great weather! Sunny, warm, and not too hot/cold.
We went on the longest suspension bridge in Ontario (the picture above shows it!) To be honest... It was scary!! I'm afraid of height, so the idea of been on a bridge that moves as you walk...!! Plus there were many children around and they kept shaking the bridge on purpose.... TT
But the scenery was splendid. You can see the beautifully coloured maple trees all around, and town beyond that. I think it was worth the scare on the bridge :P
We also went on hiking in the park, visiting the caves and viewpoints. I took so many pictures! I will share them with you all after I imported them into my computer so please wait for that!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Berry






Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Hello, BerryPinku ≧∀≦

    A scarier suspension bridge is in Japan.
    It is made with a climbing plant!

    ReplyDelete